Monday, October 15, 2007

lots of pictures

I am so exhausted! What a whirlwind week!
Tuesday night I got into Grand Rapids around in time to shower before the rehearsal for the wedding. The rest of the week was a blur.
It was so good to be able to help out and make sure that Andrea and Tim had the best day that could have wished for. The wedding was beautiful and so much fun.
I posted a ton of pictures and figured that would be easier than writing a book, plus, I am just too tired!

By the way I will be posting ALL of the pictures on my Flickr site. Double click on the photos on the right of your screen. It might take me a while, but I'll get them on there!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your pictures are amazing on your flickr page! I have to order some off of there! Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome my dear. I think you can download them to your computer from there. I'll let you!

    ReplyDelete