Monday, October 8, 2007

My sister is getting married! My sister is getting married!

There is officially 3 days until the wedding day and I couldn't be more excited!
I am currently at work (but only for another 1/2 hour), when I will promptly go home and finish packing, making sure I have EVERYTHING I need, and then I have an 8am class tomorrow and then, I will FINALLY be on my way!
I will be home for almost a full week, which I would normally be so excited for, but even more so this time. This time, my little sister is getting married.
I can't believe that it is here already and that she is old enough to get married! :)

Ode to my sister Andrea Joy:

Her name suits her well, she is full of energy, she always has a smile on her face, and she NEVER stops talking! She has grown up to be such a wonderful woman, full of aspirations, goals, and plans. She has become such a good friend to me, I wouldn't know what to do without her. She is so special, so amazing, so dear, and so strong. She is truly one of a kind.
Andrea, I love you and I am so proud of you. I can't wait to be a part of your very, very, wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Have a fabulous time dear. I'm sure it will be great.

    i'm looking forward to some great pics! love you.

    ReplyDelete