Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm going to be published!

The ad below is something that I designed! My boss at work was not happy with the ad that had been designed for her, so she asked me to see what I could do.
And she LOVED IT!!!
Now it will be published in one of the tourist magazines that gets put out for the UP!
Wooo hooo!


On to other news of the UP. Yes, it is still snowing here. It looks like it might be done for a little while though, we'll have to see how long that lasts.
Uggh, this snow needs to go!
Sorry Mom, I don't think you'll be able to go hiking in your new Keens when you come!
Hopefully we will get some rain and warm temps. to melt most of the snow.
I have a feeling though that there will be quite a few piles left!

6 comments:

  1. Stacey Renee.. We never know what door will open do we! Awesome Ad! Great work. luv gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder she loved it! I love that Fox running through the words! also,
    I'll try and give up my visions of Keens and hiking in May. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I'm wondering why you didn't have deer and bear trying to get in the windows . . that would have made it very intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stacey, I love your work my dear! And I think we will stay at the Red Fox Inn , in May Just because of this wonderful ad. Love you and looking forward to seeing you two soon love Dad TB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY TO GO!! YOUR THE COOLEST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Stacey! I'm so proud of you! All that talent packed into such a tiny little thing! I adore you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
    Mom S.

    ReplyDelete