Thursday, April 24, 2008

split

I got my hair cut.
That is obvious.
But...sometimes I forget.
Like this morning.
I woke up...
looked in the mirror,
and was almost shocked at the reflection I saw in the mirror.
And then I remembered...
"oh yeah! I got my hair cut!"

I am split though because:
On one hand...I look like I'm 15 again.
Which really isn't a bad thing.
When I'm 40 I will want to look like I'm 15.

On the other hand: I am Sooooo Sassy now!
I just bob my head around and I have a whole new sassy attitude!

Neither things are bad,
I'm not complaining.
It's just weird being a sassy 15 year old again!

3 comments:

  1. It is probably soooo good that we don't live close to eachother now. . . I don't think I could do 'sassy 15 years old' all over again :)

    (seriously, I like the sassy you :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy Stacey Shrontz...Works for me..enjoy your new montra..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save some sassy for us next weekend YOu look great . Love Dad

    ReplyDelete