Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane!!!

No, I am not packed yet, but...i do have piles.
I have all of my erands ran, all of my laundry done, and now I am just waiting for jason to come home from work so that we can hang out before i leave tomorrow!
I am so excited to be there.
The packing and preparing totally bite though.
I wish that there really was such a thing as time travel, just snap your fingers and you're there!
I suppose then, that traveling wouldn't be that much fun.
I'm going to try and blog while I'm there if the internet works.


this is my carry on basket

my 3 oz only of each thing in a teeny tiny bag


the pile of clothes i am bringing....need to figure how to fit all of that in my suitcase

2 comments:

  1. Stac, Have a most wonderful time, and I can't wait to see your photos. luv u gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time Stac.
    Can't wait to see the picture of you eating pastries in Paris!

    ReplyDelete