Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Paris....day 2


The Louvre


closer the eiffel tower...in the touleries


closer......on top of the Arc de Triomphe


On top!!!!
It took FOREVER, and i'm not kidding, but it was so worth it to be up at the top of the Eiffel tower at night.
So Fricken cool.


The Mona Lisa (behind bullet proof glass, and that is about as close as you can get.)

I have a ton more pictures but they will have to wait until I get back. I need to go to bed.

(oh and I got to talk to Jason today...FINALLY...i am a happy girl now!)


3 comments:

  1. Stacey, it sounds like you are having a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures. Have fun, be careful and remember don't talk to strangers.

    dad s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Stac but I'm thinking we need to check with the Prof to see if one should capitalize 'fricken' . . .. :) but I think he may be busy, kayacking around Salt Isle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at "Fricken"...There is no other word to describe that view.. especially at night...awesome..enjoy every moment..Can we get a picture of YOU in the moment? love to see your smile..

    ReplyDelete