Saturday, May 24, 2008

Paris...days 4 & 5


This is how I make coffee in the morning.
I heat up water in the thing on the right and pour it through the filter with coffee that is on it on top of the pot...strange I know, but no one will get out of bed until coffee is made!


More coffee from a Paris McDonalds, and that's the LARGE!


The metro station on a Saturday at Sacre Coeur stop. CRAZY!


Waiting for the metro


I know I already posted pictures of me and the Eiffel tower, but my sister informed me that I looked like a 70 year old Russian woman in it, so I had to take another one for her.
Is this better Andrea?


A night out on the town with the girls!


Hotel de Ville


Fire Dancers in front of Notre Dam at midnight.


A very sad Moulin Rouge!

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, Oh Yes, I like the new photos of you! Not so like a little Russian lady. luv u gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! You are cute as ever! Glad you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete