Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good job on your Master's Degree!!

It is official Jason received his Masters Degree in English on Saturday at a very LONG very HOT commencement ceremony, but in the end he can now add a couple of new letters at the end of his name!

My mom and dad, both of my brothers and Jason's parents all drove up the the UP on Friday night.

After the ceremony on Saturday morning we went out for a burger and beer, and and then took some power naps.

We split up, and the boys went to go get jason a kayak and the girls went to Starbucks, Walmart, and Target! I am all set for Europe now thanks to the fashion consultants of my mom and mother in law. They were very helpful and very pushy about what I should and shouldn't be wearing. But in the end we all decided that I will be the cutest girl in Paris!

Jason was really excited about the kayak, but I guess I wasn't exactly clear about where it was going to spend it's time until he told me it was going to be staying in the apartment! Well...it was clear that I was not excited about that so dad, jason and denny went back out and got some hooks to hang it from the ceiling...much better...and the fact that it's in jason's office. Out of sight, out of mind!

My parents also brought up my old moped for me to cruise around town in. Oh my gosh it is soooooo cool! And I look so cute on it. It will definitely help with saving money!

The weekend was really great, and it was so nice to be able to spend a nice leisurely day on saturday with both families. Thanks for coming, we really love seeing you!

Congratulations jason! I am so proud of you.

1 comment:

  1. Pushy??? Debbie, did you think we were pushy? I don't think that other girl in the dressing room thought so, in fact I do think she was so happy with our fashion opinion. Hmmmm. . . Stacey just think of it as we saved you from some very big fashion blunders or pleats in very bad places. . . Clinton & Stacey would be very proud of us.

    ReplyDelete