Monday, January 22, 2007

2 years

Happy Anniversary to me and jason!!! It's hard to believe that it has been 2 years already. And then on the other hand, it feels like 2 years ago was forever away. We are so blessed to have each other and the families that we "inherited." I kept thinking about all the wonderful things I was going to write about our last 2 years together....but it doesn't really matter now. What matters is that we loved and fought and made up, worked hard and sometimes not so hard to get to the place we are now. Jason and I are very happy with the paths we have taken since we started this journey together and we are very excited to see where the next path leads! Thank you to all of our family and friends that lent us an ear, cheered us up, encouraged us, commiserated with us, and most of all prayed for us. We would not be where we are if we had to do this all on our own. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Shrontz Couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.. AND THOUSANDS MORE...you two snow birds..

    Much love Gram and Grandpa Troost

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite memories is looking back in the hall way after the crowd cleared out and seeing how beautiful you looked in your wedding gown and cape....when you caught my eye, you giggled and said...."I'm married!" I don't know who luvs you more......Jason or Dad and I....? At any rate....we are all blessed.

    Spoil each other.....hugs, mom s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey and Jason,
    I am such a bad cousin for not calling yesterday! Congratulations on 2 years of marraige! It seems like just yesterday you were getting married...that song you walked down the aisle to still gives me goosebumps when I hear it!
    love you guys...kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Aniversary Stacey and Jason I cannot believe that it has been 2 years already . I was reading the comments from Mom S. and I too have a great memory of the same picture in my mind of you and the cape and smiling to beat the band how awesome ! Love you both Dad TB.

    ReplyDelete