Wednesday, January 17, 2007

second semester

School started on Monday. My first class was at 11:00am, which of course i woke up early for...yeah right. I was sitting in my first lecture and the girl in front of me passed me something and knocked my coffee mug off of the desk. The lid fell off and ALL of my coffee spilled out. So I spent the first part of class mopping up my coffee...and i didn't even get to drink it :( The rest of the day was fine though. It's going to be a little hard trying to figure out a new schedule with classes, homework, working out, and work, and maybe a little fun time and quality time with jason! I did get home from work last night and had energy to kill so i took my reading with me and went to the gym and read my book while i sat on an exercise bike. So I'm still working out and I have a swimming class this semester which i am very excited about.
Jason had his first days of classes on Monday and Tuesday...he is taking a Fiction writing class and a Theory English class. He is excited to start writing stories again. He is also working Mon-Wed in the mornings and working out as much as he can.
A side note, but a very important side note....our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY is on Monday. I will write more about this later, but it's something i have been thinking about.
Have a good rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Stace...can't wait to read your anniversary post...

    I'm proud of you! You're doing great at school and balancing everything else. Keep it up dear.

    Know you're missed in MN!
    Love, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry stac. I pushed the repeat buttom too many times.. ):

    ReplyDelete