Monday, January 29, 2007

Weight Watchers

I'm sure many of you know what Weight Watchers is or at least have heard of it. Well I joined the online version. It is great! I don't have to go to meetings, and I love that. But the great thing about it is the features that the online version gives. I am able to look up any item and look up the points value and portion sizes and my favorite thing I can do is when I want to make something, say like chili or cookies, I am able to type in my recipe and it gives me the point values and the portion size. Wow! I know that a lot of times when you diet all you think about is food...is this ok?, did i eat too much today? But I am finding that if I plan ahead and stick with my meals and snacks for the day I don't have to worry about it again. I think the main thing that Weight Watchers does for me is makes me realize just how much I eat and what I should be eating instead. Right now I am just waiting for my stomach to get used to not eating such preposterous proportions. :) I will fill you in on my weekly weight loss.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm impressed. That is accountability in full force. . . putting it on the blog! I, however, am a bigger chicken than you :)
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey stacy its aunt pam.I joined ww myself.I cant beleive what i weighed in at.HOLY COW!!!!Good Luck.Im cheering for you.Love Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, you're inspiring me a little....wait, Den, pass the popcorn over here, would ya? Okay, as soon as I get my nibbling under control, I may join you. Until then, I'll live my life entirely vicariously thru you. Inspire me and motivate me, okay? I need shock therapy, I swear. I just can't get a grip on my jujifruit addiction. It's ugly. But, we're working out like crazy people in retaliation of serious cabin fever. Can't wait to see you a week from saturday. Joey is trying to type with me, so I better go, now he's sitting on my face....(he's the cat for those of you who don't know)......hugs, mom s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me it took about 3 weeks until I started feeling like I had a good system with what I chose to eat, how much, etc. After the initial shock to my system it went much smoother. I'll be rootin for ya...I swear ww is the best there is! Good for you girl!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of the encouragement ladies! It is greatly appretiated!

    ReplyDelete