Friday, January 5, 2007

hiking

In honor of the new year Jason and I have not "resolved" but "decided" to be healthier. We are eating better foods, smaller portions, and making sure we exercise. Jason has walked through the woods in presque ilse park, riden his bike and taken a run. I took a bike ride in the dark through the snow and the puddles and we both have lifted weights on jason's new weight bench. Today we went hiking for a few miles, it is so mild out, that it is hard to believe that it's january. We're going to try and find a new trail to hike on as many friday afternoons as we can.
I don't know why we had to wait for the new year to start being better healthier person's....but it is WAY over due. Don't wait to do something good for yourself!

My man!

That's my new pink Tigers hat jason got me for Christmas! So cute.
Oh and my new coat, which i LOVE

why do my glasses always have to fog up? (you call that a smile jas?)

3 comments:

  1. Keep on truckin! Get in crazy shape cuz we are gonna do a extended hike this year. Can'y wait to try out all our new gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Stacey! I can't wait to see you next time all skinny!!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done you two. we're trying to be healthy in the farmhouse too...you should have seen the living room last night...leg lifts, bicep curls, crunches...it was ridiculous :)

    ReplyDelete