Monday, January 8, 2007

for the North Park Olson girls

I don't know about you girls but everytime I play tetris, i can'tnhelp but think about Olson and staying up til all hours of the night, and when you finally stopped playing, your eyes were blurry, sneaking into Sarah and Kristin's room while they were sleeping to play. Most of all when I play now I am disappointed with the quality. There are no spinning screens....ahhh, how dissapointing! I love you girls and I miss you. There's nothing like memories!

3 comments:

  1. whatever happened to the 'next tetris'?? i haven't been able to find it since that year. i think it was a mysterious figment of our imaginations that helped to bond us.

    by the by, i miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were good times, weren't they Stace? a beautiful time in our youths. i think i can say that...i feel so old these days.

    loved your photos from the hike. cheers to you getting outdoors...i could use some more outdoors-yness these days.

    love ya mean it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tetris was terribly addicting! it was a present i'd gotten from my sister - so yes, it did really exist. i agree that tetris doesn't really do it for me anymore since i'd been spoiled by the spinning and black screens... Stace - I love your nature pictures! It is so beautiful up by you! Keep up the good walks!

    ReplyDelete