Friday, February 16, 2007

$10.00 skiing

Wow Jason! (don't worry one of those is mine)

Jason and I (notice my goggles are upside down!) I am such a dork!

Warming up in the car.

The view of frozen Lake Superior from one of the hills.

What a goof ball



These pictures are not in the right order...we did not drink beer first. Jason and I went to Marquette Mountain on Thursday evening. They had a NMU ski day with $10 lift tickets. You can't beat that...even if it is FREEZING outside. Speaking of which, I didn't last very long. I felt like half my face was getting frostbite, plus all of the downhill racers were doing time trials on all of the hills and I felt like we were just getting in the way. So i did the logical thing and went to sit in my warm car. I don't think I warmed up all night after that. I'm glad we got to go though. It was still fun and I shouldn't be surprised we do live in the UP.

1 comment:

  1. stacey, thank you for the Sunday morning entertainment here in AZ! We went to bed at 8:30, I slept on the couch for an hour so technically it was 7:30 for me!! The coyotes woke us up in the middle of the night, quite the unusual sound for us Michiganders. We are off to go hiking in the park that we were telling you about. . . do coyotes eat tents? hmmm. . . .something to ponder.
    Have a great day. Yes, you are loved. dad and mom and gram.

    ReplyDelete