Saturday, February 17, 2007

my favorite things

Well as most of you know I turned 25 today. I can't beleive how old I am! I'm just kidding, I know I am still very young. Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I am so blessed to have such an amazing support system. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I just wanted to share some of my new favorite things that I purchased with some of my birthday money.
I bought the fabric in groups of squares off of ebay. I've only gotton one set, so far and it is beautiful. I am so excited to make something for myself. That is of course after I finish all of my other projects. I am finishing a scarf, then I will start on the baby Quist quilt which I am so excited to make. Linda and I picked up amazing bright fun colors that would make any baby happy. After that I think I will split my time between making a quilt for me and scrapbooking. I'm taking some of my birthday money and printing out a ton of my digital pictures so that I can eventually put them down on a page.
The other thing that I bought are my new tripods. Why you ask, does someone need 2 tripods. Well, I will tell you. I need the big one for obvious reasons, and the small one...why not!? I really wanted it for hiking or uneven surfaces...basically just plain fun! I also got a ton of scrapbooking stuff for when the time comes. Yeah! I think I am just going to "craft" for the rest of my life. (not really.)
Thank you for all of the love!


1 comment:

  1. I am the WORST friend EVER! I didn't call you on your birthday and when I called today I failed to mention your day. I am SO SO SO sorry!!!! I am awful!

    It looks like you had a good bday and got great stuff.

    I love how crafty you've become.
    Love you...

    ReplyDelete