Friday, February 23, 2007

me and my ipod

currently listening to: frou frou, regina spektor, the killers, and tv on the radio



It's really strange not having the TV on all the time. I find that for once, the time goes slower and it's very quiet in our apartment. My ipod and I have been getting reacquainted now that we have more time to spend with each other.
Right before we moved to Marquette I accidentally for the SECOND time erased ALL of my music on my ipod (and of course i didn't realize this until i was about an hour into the 8 hour drive up here and had to rely on the radio for decent music the whole way up...(what was i thinking?)
So I had to start fresh and add all of my music on my ipod which meant "stealing" it from jason's ipod. Though, while I was doing this I managed to crash his computer due to lack of memory. Then Jason's Ipod which is only 2 years old (I think he bought it 2 days after we got married) decided that it was done cooperating and just plain old refused to play or turn on or acknowledge anything.
So, while he was having that repaired I lent him my ipod, which only recently did I get back. All of that to say that it is nice having him (by him i mean Charlie, my ipod) back and we can do everything together.
I have also been to Pandora which is a site that lets you plug in the type of music you like or artist you like and it plays random songs from random artists. You have to create a sign in name, but it is worth it if you are looking for new music or are just tired of what you have been listening to.

My thought for the day: I'm thankful that God gave me the love for music. I don't know who I would be without music in my life in some form or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment