Thursday, February 1, 2007

I can't sleep

Well currently it is 7:27am but I have been WIDE awake since 6am. Ahhhh I'm ready to pull my hair out. I was not ready to wake up 2 1/2 hours before I needed to be. It drives me crazy. For once though I will have some coffee in me before my swim class. And I ate breakfast. Still I just wish I was able to sleep longer. I do have really good news though. Jason's cousin Jacob and his wife Linda found out yesterday that they are having a baby girl!!! I am so excited for them. Now Emily will have a little friend to play with! Congratulations to the two of you. Now I just need to get started on the baby quilt. The other really great news is that Jason and I were able to deduct our tuition and with our refund money we will be able to pay off my car! Whoo hoo. I'm going to buy a vacuum too, a good one. Hopefully when our classes our over we are going to try and take a road trip. We want to go see our friends Josh and Kee in Wisconsin then maybe stop in Chicago and see some of the girlies, and then drive down to Kentucky to see Jason and Hannah on the way back stop in Indiana and then stop in GR to see the family. We are so excited about our tax return, we've never gotten this much back. So cool. Well I don't know much else, just that it is very very very cold out. Brrrrr.....

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear....I wish I could sleep for 2.5 more hours! I just got Maddy out the door to school. Henry's still sleeping (Thank the LOrd!) and Tylers still sleeping because he's home sick today. Should be an interesting day around here.

    Glad to hear about your tax return...we're working on ours right now. I hope we're as lucky!

    Can't help but notice I don't see any trips to MN planned in the mix???!???!!??

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go before may so i can see you...:)

    (i will probably be in the states until july, but i am not sure where)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh stacia, you sound like you are on the same schedule as your mother! Are you 40 something tooo???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samara, hopefully if we have enough time we can jog over to MN for a hello, but you will have to feed us and house us you know...we are "poor" college students!
    Bobbie, I'm not sure when we will be taking the trip but I will for sure let you know. If you're not going to be around I bet I can get a weekend off just to come to chi-town to see you off. You are just that special.
    And despite what my mother seems to think...I am not going through early menapause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey...of course we would feed and house you....really when you're a family of five...what's two more??? :)

    Please let me know if it's feasible and we'll make it happen!

    ReplyDelete