Tuesday, February 27, 2007

just an ordinary tuesday

The things I did today.....

1. Went to my swim class at 9:00 in the morning.
2. Went to the post office to pick up my tripod that was supposed to be delivered about a week ago
3. Came home and made an omlet (while eating...studied for Physiology)
4. Went to Starbucks (we have no coffee in the house)
5. Went to class (got 9 out of 10 right on my quiz)
6. Talked with a chem TA about my chem project (due friday) (asking for help isn't as painful as initially perceived)
7. Went to the bank
8. Went to Starbucks again (we now have coffee in the house, peace is restored)
9. Was patient enough to wait for them to brew a new batch (received a free drink for later) (I need a lot of coffee to function in the day)
10. Talked the AFLAC lady into letting me just sign the waiver papers instead of sitting through a meeting I didn't want to be at.
11. Went to Target
12. Resisted the urge to look at purses, bathing suits...basically anything springish
13. Bought hair dye (to try and fix what I did two weeks ago) (it's very red) (and dark)
14. On the way out, smiled at the two cute ladies having coffee
15. Almost hit the man in the wheel chair coming towards me in my lane (I was going 40 miles and hour)
16. Went to the thrift shop (doesn't anyone donate short sleeved shirts or shorts?)
17. Left without anything
18. Said thank you to the gentleman who shovels our walk way, and chit chatted with him about Arizona and flying out of Marquette, and flying back into Marquette.
19. Finally re-dyed my hair.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a day you had! I especially like the part where you include that you smiled at 2 ladies having coffee...
    I will see you next Tuesday! (you know I am not coming till Tues, right? I have to wait for Sam. I will still have Meg bring a curling iron.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you Stacey Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Stacey! You made me smile with this post.

    I so wish I could join you on a Starbucks visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm glad you smiled, I did. It was a good day. And I would love to make a Starbucks date with you. Even Marquette has 2 starbucks, one is right in campus. I figure if I'm walking by I might as well get something..... :) I will NEVER refuse coffee! Love you Samara.

    ReplyDelete