Wednesday, February 7, 2007

101st post!!!

It's my 101st post and I am going to spend it writing (whining) about my horrendous cramps. Seriously...it's been all day long. ALL DAY. The heating pad, aspirin, and lying on the couch for hours hasn't helped. I can't stand how much these stupid cramps can ruin almost a whole day. AHHHH!!!!
Anyway, as I had written before we are getting a large tax return back and we had plans for it which is I'm sure why I had to drop my car off at the shop today to be looked at and we had to buy yet another battery for Jason's pick-up truck. (3rd one in 4 years) I think it is just inevitable but it's a good reminder that it's not OUR money. God has different plans for it even if it's getting our cars fixed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stace!!! I feel for ya hunnie! Remember when you used to have to help me get ready for work because I was crunched in a ball on the bathroom floor crying? And you would have to brush my hair?? Yeah, I understand! Well I hope they got better as the day went on.
    Just think...Arizona...3 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete