Thursday, May 17, 2007

another great date hike

It never ceases to amaze me, this great city and state we live in. On our hike today it felt like we were the only ones around. Like we were on some resort island somewhere. The sun was shinning and the breeze off of the lake was cool. What a great place we live in!

There was a hole in a tree trunk and we decided to goof off a little!


Jason, testing out his water proof boots.

Flat rock under the water with green streaks on it.

This isn't a trick picture. The shore line corroded and took the tree with it.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!! It is so beautiful up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doody i cant find your email address....:) HeHe Raleigh-woods.com is the address

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day! Great pictures! We can't wait to come up there so you can show us all your secret hiding places...:)

    Luv....yo mama-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, yeah, that quilt....TURNED OUT WAY BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE DREAMED OF! I absolutely love it! I am going to post pics soon, I just need to do it!
    I LOVED the circles and the PAPER! You know me so well!!! I can't wait to see you again! You will be able to hold Laney in it next time I see you!
    Miss you....
    Linda

    ReplyDelete