Thursday, May 3, 2007

I GOT A JOB!

Yes you heard right! After my depressing blog entry yesterday this is really good news! When Jason woke up this morning and our conversation went like this:

Me: Guess what?
Jason: You got a job.
Me: No, we're done with school!

Although this conversation seems very boring and nondescript, not 2 minutes after we finished this short conversation did my phone ring with a 906 number on my display screen (906 is the UP area code) "could this be a job offer?" went through my head as I answered the phone. Sure enough! I was recommended by someone I had interviewed with for working in a parking lot green house! Yeah! I get to be outdoors, I get to get semi-dirty, and work with plants! (since I can't grow any at my own home) I have to meet with the owner tonight to go over the particulars and put a good word in for my husband.

I am excited, relieved, giddy, and just plain thankful that I finally have a job and one that hopefully I will love!

Thank you for all of your prayers.

7 comments:

  1. I'm very excited for you. School is out (that year went fast for me :)) and that you got a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I love being able to pay bills!
    Let us know more details as you get them!
    Miss you!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO YOU!!!

    I was so relieved to see something other than PINK CROCS when I checked today.

    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for you Stac! Now my prayer list is cut in half for loved ones looking for a job! :]

    denny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stac.. what did I tell you.. ha.. the door opens when it is supposed to.. good for you plant lady.. hi Jason. love gram

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations stacy!!!!i miss you.jason will get one soon!!!!oxooxxaunt pam

    ReplyDelete