Wednesday, May 16, 2007

For Now....

On Monday night after grocery shopping and 1/2 off appetizers at Applebees, we couldn't resist the light show that was happening over Lake Superior. I set up my camera and tripod and let the show happen. I was unable to take pictures so I took a couple videos instead. I'm still in the process of editing them and as soon as I'm done I'll post them here if I can figure it out. In the mean time, here are a few stills from the video. They are a little grainy, but still very very cool!




4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love those pictures and that you put it on the top of your blog with your name . . . Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cool Stacey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Stacey! That video is AH-MAH-ZING! I love thunderstorms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing Stace!! You really have a talent for photography.

    ReplyDelete