Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello !!!!!

Hi All.
Well let's see.........I'm going to say something crazy right now...but I LOVE SCHOOL!!!
I have to take two rolls for every assignment, which is not as easy as it sounds. Going back to film is just a little different than using my wonderful digital camera.
I got all of my pictures taken on time.
I hiked, I drove to a new town, I took a walk downtown with my husband, and I even woke up early in order to take pictures.
Today I rushed home after work, took a shower, and then rushed to the photo lab to develop my film before class.
It worked! My film turned out great, and hopefully tomorrow we'll get to actually print something! Even though it's unheard of, this girl is finally loving school, and summer school at that.

On Friday morning I'm leaving for Chicago for a shopping trip with the girls!!!! I am so excited! It will be my first solo road trip in a long while.
I'm cleaning my car out, printing maps, getting some junk food, gathering change for the tolls, and getting ready to listen to great music on my ipod!
Most of all I'm looking forward to seeing my family. They are so worth the drive!

I'll try to take some pictures with my digital camera this weekend.

1 comment: