Thursday, May 10, 2007

random things

I started my new job on monday. We weren't open yet, so I helped pull the plants into the greenhouse and rearrange everything. I worked last night and it was so good to be sweaty and dirty after work. After working indoors for a long time, it's good to be out doors. For the most part, we run the place by ourselves. The owner shows up once in a while to give us direction.
On sunday I started cutting the fabric that I bought with my birthday money, and I finished putting it together on Tuesday night. It's a little smaller than I want it, so I'm going to add a border around the edges. I don't know where I'm going to find fabric, the only place around here is walmart and I looked there already. Not a great selection.
Anyway...Off to work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stac',
    I like your new quilt a lot! Is there any place to get fabric in Chicago? How about your ordering from the internet as you seem to have good luck with that. Do you get emails from Repro? I have extremely talented children.
    I'm glad that you are enjoying your new job.
    Dad is feeling better today and off to work. I'm still waiting for pictures of all the stuff sitting by the curbs in Marquette or did they finally come and do a pick up?
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stace its beautiful.

    any chance we get to see each other in the next month??? i know its probably a no and that makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete