Thursday, March 1, 2007

dreaming

Dreaming of a snow day! Hopefully I will not have to go to classes tomorrow. In my mind if I say "there's going to be a snow day tomorrow" over and over again it will happen. "They" have predicted up to 16 or so inches tonight, but knowing the snow luck we have been having we will only get an inch. So here's to hoping!

Update: it's 11:23pm and there is at least 4 inches and possibly 6 out side!

update: updated: Still snow'in like crazy! The snow is above the door to our apartment! Snow day! Snow Day! snow Day!

3 comments:

  1. You sound as excited as a 3rd grader wanting a snow day! Crack me up. Let's hope it is out of its system by Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...i know. But seeing as it is ALMOST spring break, a snow day would be AWESOME! I NEED a snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get a snow day? How does your new color look? Will you look at my xanga, and let me know what you think about the bedding options? I value your opinion!

    ReplyDelete