Tuesday, March 13, 2007

the seaguls think it's spring....

So why can't i? Just wondering. I know it's false hope and I know that a little over a week ago I was excited to finally have a lot of snow in the UP and the prospect of a snow day, but 50 degree weather, sunshine and melting snow has a girl hoping. I opened our windows in the apartment and let the breeze and fresh air in. I didn't wear a coat today and I am trying my hardest not to be depressed when the snow comes back...as I'm sure it will. I just love spring. I think the warm weather and sunshine makes everything seem better. So I will enjoy the "high" temps and sunshine and the privilege of opening my window and when the snow flies again I will hopefully remember that spring is not that far away.

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, I am proud of you on the weight loss. Will we recognize you when we see you next! I'm with you on the spring thing, can't wait. Have a great day, enjoy the nice weather while it is here ( I rode the bicycle down to visit Emily ). DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stace! Yeah it is hard to get excited when you know it's going to be 34 again this weekend. So sad. So how is the peeling? I am assuming you are about at that point now...=)

    ReplyDelete