Saturday, March 3, 2007

why i hate living in an apartment

When I got home from work, the realty company that just left us notices saying that over spring break we couldn't leave our vehicles in the parking lot we pay to use because of plowing. When the plows come they want our cars out of the lot. Well not only were our cars out of the lot this morning, but they failed to plow the new 6 inches of snow that fell last night, AND jason got a 50 dollar ticket for parking on the street. They also failed to shovel the walk to the apartment, so with the drifts there was about 12 inches of snow on the walk way. (yesterday I went to target to get a shovel but they didn't have any so I bought a new shirt instead...makes sense right) So as of 3:00 today when I came home I still did not have a shovel and being the inovative independent girl that I am I decided that I needed to shovel the walk some how. So i got my dust pan and went to work. I was just about done when who would happen to show up but the shovel man. So anyway. Not a great time in apartment land.
That being said, our plane is still on time and we will hopefully be in Tuscon tonight! I will update when we get there. (p.s. if anyone wants to buy us a house....yeah that'd be great!)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your apartment troubles dear. I hope you're having a great, WARM, time in AZ!!!

    Call me if you have a layover in MSP on your way home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a go- getter! I could just see you with your dust pan, shoveling! ONLY YOU!

    ReplyDelete