Thursday, March 29, 2007

gotta love being college students

The two pictures on the right are very sad pictures. This is what your fridge would look like on a college student's salary. That is until today.
Today, we got to go grocery shopping! And our fridge looks much better than this now.
Now, I don't want anyone to think that we are going hungry, there is still a lot of food you can't see in the cupboards and freezer so believe me we are not starving! It's funny though how long you can actually go without buying groceries. I think the last time we went was a couple of weeks before spring break, which was the first week of March. Oh, don't you all wish you were college students? :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you need a care package to me! Email me your mailing address again.

    The pics crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to start taking more upbeat pictures my dear photographer. . . bad tires and empty sad fridges. . ..we need another Marquette sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the half opened egg carton! And at least you have Frank's red hot and squeezy jelly! Our boys can not live without that! We will need an after pic after you go grocery shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , Stacey . We are testing Gramps computer . Love you Dad TB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess now we know how you have lost so much weight! I know the feeling of not having much food too...you just get used to it!
    Love you!
    Kathrine P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me see....omlettes, egg sandwiches, egg salad, french toast, scrambled eggs and toast (with squeezy jelly), soft boiled eggs on toast.....c'mon Stacey, let those creative juices flow!

    :)........who luvs ya? Mom S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with linda, at least you have franks. that can make just about anything edible.

    ReplyDelete