Wednesday, March 7, 2007





I had other pictures to post, but after this sunset, they all pale in comparison. Jason and I drove to a spot where we could see the sun set better than at the condo and after I took some we headed to dinner. On the way I kept looking at the sky while looking for street signs and all of the sudden I told Jason HE HAD TO PULL OVER!!!! THE SKY IS PINK! His new name is boy who chases the sun. He found the perfect road to turn off onto so that I could get these pictures. It was so beautiful, I couldn't stop staring at it. These pictures are beautiful, but don't do the actual sky justice. I will post more pictures later, but these just need to stand on their own for a while.

3 comments:

  1. that is...the man that chased the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. given to you by old wise indian grandma I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay , It will take some time before you and your man that chased the sun find a more awesome sunset . Love Dad TB

    ReplyDelete