Sunday, March 11, 2007

post vacation report

It's Sunday today, which means that tomorrow is Monday, and that means it's back to school, work and everything else that goes along with it. Vacation is almost over. I don't really thinks it's over until my alarm clock goes off tomorrow morning. Jason and I made it home safe last night after a bumping landing and are currently adjusting to being full time students again. We loved Arizona and had an amazing relaxing time there, but as we walked onto the tarmac last night the sun was setting and we both realized that being home feels just as good as going on vacation. Today I cleaned the apartment, did all of our laundry and read 2 chapters for my mythology class tomorrow and drank a lot of coffee. The picture below is not one that I would normally care to share, but it shows how tan i am! If you look closely, it's really a picture of my face on SUN. my forehead, nose, cheeks and basically my whole face is peeling, and i have a fever blister on my lip...and all i wanted to do today was sit in the sun some more! Vacations are very good and very needed, but it's also very good to come back to our home, sleep in our own bed, and not worrying about scorpions. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma. We had a great time.


the pile of Clean laundry, that still needs to be folded

my suitcase, that is only partially unpacked, i wonder how many days it will sit there? :)

3 comments:

  1. You're so tan! I love it and I'm very jealous!

    Welcome home. So glad that your much deserved vacation was nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are so tan! I am so jealous!!! Plus, you look really skinny, Skinny! I hate the aftermath of vacations! Guh, and LAUNDRY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure your nose ALWAYS peels in that exact same spot when you get burnt...

    ReplyDelete