Thursday, March 15, 2007

left to my own devices

Jason is home for the weekend, so I get the WHOLE bed to myself! When left by myself though, I get a little goofy. The picture of me was today after I looked at the mirror and decided I was just too cute not to take a piture (ok...a few pictures). The sunset picture I took last night. Jason had left a few hours before and I had a impromtu chicken pot pie just getting done in the oven, and coffee in the coffee press brewing, when I happened to look out the one shade that was open and saw that the sky was so beautiful and the sun was almost done setting. So i threw on shoes, took out the pot pie, turned off the oven and hurried out the door. The pictures didn't turn out the way I would have liked them to, but there is something so awesome and moving in the sunsets that hold me captive and just begs me to come back.

7 comments:

  1. you are much too cute to be left unphotographed, darling. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jason...except I am not going to call you Darling...Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too agree with you all! Love Dad TB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband was at my house last night! He was telling me about that teaching position! I am PRAYING for that!!!! YOu are to cute! You look like a leprechaun! Did you dress up for st. patty's day? J/K my little friend! I can't wait to see you in person too! Have fun having the WHOLE bed to yourself, I secretly love that too! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute self and love your sunset pic! Awesome work Stace! What kind of camera are you using these days?

    ReplyDelete
  6. samara love, I am using the Canon powershot S2 1S which they don't make any more but they have a better version. I have a long link to the website if you are interested in getting a camera. This baby can do anything. http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=144&modelid=13077

    ReplyDelete
  7. stace, i hear you on the sunset thing! there was a stretch a few weeks ago where every time we left work the sun was in some glorious state of meltdown: purples, pinks, oranges. i always the point where sunsets look like a watercolor, brilliant layers melding together. or like 7-layer taco dip, depending on how hungry i am. mmmmmm. ;)

    ReplyDelete